Dr. Stephen Hai Qing is a gentle and caring dentist, who uses the most advanced and painless techniques available to provide patient-centered quality dental care. He values long-term relationships with his patients, staff and fellow health providers.
Dr. Qing has devoted his professional career to all aspects of dentistry and other health-related fields. He received his Prosthodontic specialty training from the University of Rochester NY, his PhD in bone biology from the University of Missouri-Kansas city, and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from The Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University. Dr Qing is one of the few Diplomats of the American Board of Prosthodontics practicing in Greater Philadelphia who specialize in Prosthodontics, Esthetic dentistry, Dental Implantology, and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics.
Dental health-related experience:
- Assistant professor and former Director of Clinical Fixed Prosthodontics at The Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University.
- Dental Continuing Education Lecturer for Kornberg/Temple CE course series.
- Invited speaker for multiple national and international meetings/ CE events.
- Practicing dentistry since 2003.
- Published over 20 articles in peer-reviewed journals and presented his research work at approximately 10 national or international meetings.
- Editorial Reviewer for five peer-reviewed journals in the field of dentistry.
- Intramural Private Practice at the Faculty Practice Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University.
- The American Dental Association.
- The American College of Prosthodontics.
- The Academy of Osseointegration.
- International Team of Dental Implantology ITI.
Dr Qing and his wife Mei reside with their two children in Dresher PA. He enjoys organic gardening, reading, arts and basketball.